Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I am the Kiss of Death for all GOP Hopefuls

Since I have been old enough to vote, my support has been the kiss of death for all GOP primary hopefuls.

Who have I supported?


  1. 1988 -- Dole (did some volunteer work for him)
  2. 1996 -- Alexander (though I am not really sure why)
  3. 2000 -- McCain (did some volunteer work for him)
  4. 2008 -- McCain (was planning on doing some volunteer work for him)


Notice the trend? Every candidate I have supported has gone down in flames. In fact, had there not been a death in my girlfriend's family I would have been in South Carolina for the disastrous 2000 primary that doomed McCain.

Once McCain drops out I am considering switching parties and supporting Clinton or Obama just to ensure that they go down in flames. In fact, I am now publicly supporting a Clinton-Obama ticket. This way I can knock off the two of them in one sentence.

CLINTON--OBAMA 2008!

No comments: