Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!

Yes the two or so of you who read this that is!


As I noted yesterday, we celebrate Holy Saturday here in the traditional Italian way -- foods full of meat, egg and cheese.


Here are our meat pies.



Five types of meat, ricotta, mozzarella and eggs.

Throw in the spaghetti pies (pasta, eggs and cheese) and spinach pie (spinach, egg and cheese). All very healthy and low cholesterol (NOT!)

Easter Sunday was celebrated with a visit from the Easter Bunny, Mass and then off for a traditional Easter lamb at my wife's aunt and uncle's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH...
MY...
BELOVED...
GOD...!

Anthony... in the name of Christ... for the love of Christ... by the power of the Lord and his Heavenly Angels and all that is Holy...

Could you post the recipes for these fine examples of true CHRISTIAN WORSHIP...?

Please? Pretty please?

Oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good... oh, my frigg'n God, they look so good...

BILL